A person or a family that resides in a house sometimes unknowingly or unwantedly creates a mess that obviously needs a thorough cleaning and clearing before the next tenant or family arrives.
Generally, people think it is easy to clean their newly occupied home. As such it is not as simple as it looks. You have bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen and many other places and corners in your house that require disinfecting, cleaning and polishing. It also requires special attention and particular handling skills to properly clean and makes your home livable for its new occupants.
The cleaning experts in this profession do it with a focus on the smallest details. The Cleaning Checklist provided by Cleaning Pro covers this thoroughly. If you are that new tenant, who has just arrived, you have to get all of the things done written below besides much more not written. These are the requirements for safe, healthy and allergen-free life for you and your family. When you go for occupying a used house, ensure those following things in the order of priority are properly cleaned and treated beyond doubt:
A toilet is the most problematic version. It needs special emphasis. Following may be ensured:
• Toilet seats to be cleaned and sanitized.
• The floor should be sanitized.
• Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
• Shower screen removed, cleaned and polished.
• Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, dried and polished.
• All other minor accessories should be replaced preferably.
• Shower cabin, counter tops, sink and taps must be cleaned and disinfected.
The kitchen is second on the list. These are directly related to the health and hygiene of the tenants, therefore require exceptional treatment:
• Decontaminate and degrease everything that is there in the kitchen.
• Thorough cleaning and repair if required of cupboards inside and outside.
• Clean appliances exteriors and interior both.
• Ensure that window frames and glasses are clean.
• Check microwave and other electric appliances.
• Deeply cleanse of refrigerators and deep freezers in and out.
• Cooking and baking ovens are to be cleaned.
• Sinks disinfected, cleaned and shined.
• Anything related to water to be checked and cleaned properly.
• Floor surfaces to be vacuumed, wiped and polished.
• All light switches and bulbs checked for functionality and cleaned.
• Doors and door frames repaired.
Ensure that the rooms where you take rest and relaxation are comfortable, clean and immaculate. Consider it as important as any other corner of your house and try to pay a little extra attention over here as well. Ensure following:
• All carpets are removed, disinfected, cleaned and placed after a thorough cleaning of the floor.
• If there are tiles, then those are to be washed and polished.
• Remove all curtains or blinds and treat those properly.
• Clean the cupboards ins and outs.
• Ensure that all windows frames and sills are cleaned.
• Clean every wall, make those spotless.
• Check and clean all electrical outlets.
• Ensure cleaning of doors and their frames.
Whether it is End of Tenancy Cleaning, Move Out Cleaning or One-Off House Cleaning, each issue needs your definite attention, interest and focus. Without a doubt, you need your families to remain fit, fine and healthy. A clean house can give that promise. If you are living in Auckland, cleaningpro.co.nz is the right and best choice for your cleaning needs. We are cleaning professionals, competent and thorough in dealing with every aspect of your house. We take pride in our work and look forward to hearing from you.
Harry Virk is the director of CleaningPro Auckland. He has years of experience in the cleaning industry and his company is expert at providing exceptional cleaning services in Auckland. He has a passion for helping people and making sure that their homes are clean, tidy, and ready for visitors.