Terms and Conditions
Cancellations / Reschedules/ Lock Outs: We assess a 50% fee for cancellations/ reschedules/ Lock Outs when given less than one business day notice. If the power or water is not available on the property, we will cancel the job and charge a 50% fee for cancellation.
Arrival Time: Cleaning service occurs between 9AM- 6PM on your regularly scheduled day. Given that each home that we clean varies in the amount of time it takes to clean, we cannot guarantee an exact arrival/ departure time. If you have ordered online and selected a time slot, we will try to book you within that time slot but if we are fully booked, we will book you in next available and email you details.
Cleaning Pros: There will generally be 1 – 2 Cleaning Pros assigned to your home after the First Time Clean. Given how scheduling works, we are unable to guarantee the same Cleaning Tech each visit.
Arrival Day: Please call us to find availability if you are making an online order less than a week before cleaning. CleaningPro makes every effort to consistently schedule a predetermined set day that we arrive at each cleaning. If for any reason we need to reschedule due to staff illness or other unforeseen circumstances, we will give you as much notice as possible.
Access to your home: We will discuss arrangements of how to access your home before your first service. Clients generally provide a copy of the house key for the company which alleviates the need for the client to remember to leave out a hide-a-key or having to wait around to let us in each visit. Clients’ keys are labelled with a secure company code so that private information would never fall into the wrong hands. You can be assured that all of our Techs have had thorough criminal background checks through our company. Keys will be returned if there is a cancellation of service.
Pricing: Most of our prices are available online. If you are unsure, Please contact us for a free quote. After hours/public holidays, you will be charged 1.5 times on regular price. Our minimum charge for any visit is $99.
Service area: We offer our services within 30KM circle of Auckland CBD. If you are outside 30KM radius, then we may serve you for a call out fee depending on the distance. Please check before making the order.
Payment: Payment must be cleared in our account a day before the visit or paid by cash to the cleaning team before starting the job. Failure to make payment may result in cancellation of services. If we did not receive a payment within 7 days, We will forward it to a recovery agency. The client will be liable to pay any additional charges. Online payment options are internet banking, credit card and PayPal. 3% surcharge applies to credit card and 5% surcharge applies to Paypal.
Parking: Parking is the customer’s responsibility, where parking is not available the costs incurred by parking will be paid by the customer.
Getting ready for the cleaning: Don’t “clean” before we arrive, but do “pick up” as much as possible in areas you would like us to clean. This will allow us to focus more on detail and quality for you.
The setting: We request that the house be unoccupied at the time of cleaning. This way we can be the most efficient and give the best rate possible. We understand this may not always be possible and it would just need to be something to be discussed before setting up service.
For example, if a client has a home office and is on conference calls, we would need to arrange our cleaning visits around that since we wouldn’t be able to run the vacuum cleaner during that time. Or if there is a little one at home, we would want to arrange cleaning time around nap times, etc.
Pets: We love them! But please secure the pets outside the house. Also, we do not clean up after sick pets or pet accidents.
Complaints: If the customer is not satisfied with the cleaning service, they must notify CleaningPro within 24 hours of completion of the Service. CleaningPro will resolve the issue by offering a free second visit. It is the customer’s responsibility to sort out access to the property.
- Free Second Visit Terms:
- Free second visits will not be provided for hourly cleaning service.
- The customer must remain on site while CleaningPro team is there for the second visit. Any concerns should be raised with the cleaning team so that they can fix it while they are there.
- If the customer is unable to attend the second cleaning visit and later they consider it to be an unsatisfactory service, CleaningPro will not provide another free visit. After the second visit, we will charge an hourly rate of $35 per cleaner per hour (Minimum booking 3 hours)
Breakage: It’s bound to happen sometimes. We do our best to prevent it and effective communication is very important.
- Sometimes breakage occurs when there are “booby traps”. Those are accidents waiting to happen. We are often handling things that aren’t normally touched (pictures not hung securely (e.g. with thumb tacks), top-heavy items with unstable bases, wobbly, tippy objects). Each incident is reviewed on a case by case basis. We cannot take responsibility for “booby traps”. Please remove unstable breakables to a place we do not clean (we do not clean inside curios, china cabinets or clear wet bar shelves).
- We will pay up to $100 per breakage item when the value is verifiable. If the damage is valued at more than $100, a Liability Insurance Claim and Investigation will need to be opened through our insurance carrier.
- In some cases, we will have the broken item repaired by a professional restoration company. Breakage values over $25 must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorised. Please save the broken item for our inspection. Breakage must be reported within 48 hours of our visit.
CleaningPro takes responsibility for my employees and their actions. Our policies are designed to help minimise risks. We will review any unresolved incident to ensure the fairest resolution possible. You are our valued customer and we wish to resolve each incident to your satisfaction.
Due to Health and Safety Reasons, Cleaning Pros are required to wear closed toed, non-skid indoor shoes while cleaning. We are not able to provide service for “shoes off” households.
To ensure the best quality of service and best rates, Cleaning Pro Limited uses only the best supplies and equipment.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call if you need further clarification on any of our policies. We clean all homes with as much care and respect as possible. When we fail, I seek your communication on the matter. We never want an issue to go unresolved. Thank you for your confidence in allowing us to handle life’s most expensive possession – your home.