Auckland Carpet Cleaning Service 2Br Flat
Auckland Carpet Cleaning Services / Carpet Cleaners Auckland
Includes two bedrooms and one living area
Professional Carpet Cleaning Service in Auckland. Our carpet cleaners use state of art carpet cleaning equipment and our attention to detail is unbeatable. We also offer carpet spot removal, rug cleaning, mattress cleaning and upholstery cleaning service.
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% discount on your first cleaning service for limited time. Buy online and use coupon code CP10 during checkout to get 10% off
Cleaning Pro is emerging as best residential carpet cleaning company in Auckland. We serve an extensive range including houses, apartments, townhouses and any other type of residential space. We go an extra mile to ensure that you choose us for every future engagement after the first service.
Carpet Cleaning using Rotovac 360i
Check out carpet cleaning using our latest machine. You will not get same results with carpet cleaner hire from the supermarket.
There are many good reasons to choose us:
- Our prices are upfront and final. – No “surprise” hidden charges and no bait and switch costs.
- State of the art equipment – We thoroughly clean your carpet using Ninja 500Psi carpet cleaning machine and Rotovac 360i professional equipment.
- We use Eco-friendly products – We respect the environment and only use environment-friendly and pet-friendly chemicals.
- Customised combo deals and highly competitive prices – We are ideal for any budget with our customised deals and combo offers. Contact us for multiple cleaning services and we won’t disappoint you.
- Free assessment and quote – Our team of experts would furnish you a free assessment and custom quote.
- Experienced and competitive staff – We know our job very well and our professional carpet cleaning service is recommended by our clients.
- We are open 7 Days– We are operational 7 days a week to serve you as per your schedule. Our professional carpet cleaners are available even on short notice.
- 30KM coverage around Auckland CBD – we are ready to serve you up to 30 km radius of Auckland.
Our carpet cleaning process includes:
The process involves walk-through visual inspection, identification of potential stains and an evaluation of the carpet cleaning requirements.
A commercial vacuum cleaner can extract 80% of the dirt and soil particles. Therefore our team vacuums entire area even if there is no visible dirt.
Because there are stains that vacuum cleaners cannot take out (oil and stubborn greases), so we apply alkaline pre-spray to suspend and loosen such stains. Teflon rake is used to agitate the spray into your carpet (depending on the type of individual carpet).
Cleaning and Extract
We use hot water extraction/steam cleaning procedure that cleans your carpet to its backing (to remove chemicals, pollen and bacteria). A PH balancing carpet cleaning solution is applied using industrial carpet cleaner machine for optimal residue and dirt removal from your carpet.
Post-Cleaning Final Inspection
Finally, post cleaning inspection by an expert to ensure that desired results are achieved. The typical drying time of a carpet may be between 3-6 hours depending on the type of carpet.
Carpet Spot Removal / Stain Treatment:
Carpet spot removal or stain treatment can be difficult at times. So you need an expert to tackle stubborn stains on your carpets. Such expert treatment requires special chemicals, detergents and stain treatment methods that you can never apply on the DIY basis. We are an expert at spot removal and stain treatment. In our vehicles, we carry an average of 15 different chemicals to treat a large variety of stains.
Some of our carpet stain remover chemicals we use are listed below:
- Pro Spotter: Perfect for oil, fat, grease and most other types of stains.
- Rust remover: Ideal for rust and old blood stains removal.
- Coffee and tannin spotter: Used for acid, tea, coffee, water and red wine stains.
- Citrus spotter: Suited for organic and protein stains.
- Ink Remover: Removes a wide range of inks, markers and oils.
- Urine stain remover: Most suitable for pet urine odour and stains treatment.
- Browning TX spotter: Effective against flooding and water browning.
Note: Although we do out best to treat stains but some stains cannot be treated successfully. It all depends on the type of carpet, the age of stain and type of stain. Pet/urine odour and stain treatment is a specialised service and it is not covered under standard carpet cleaning. We may need to lift the carpet to see the damage and might need to replace the underlay in the affected area. Contact us to get a separate quote for pet/urine odour treatment.
Carpet Cleaning Prices:
1-2 Bedrooms with 1Living Area: $129
3-Bedrooms and 1 Living Area: $159
4-Bedrooms and a Living Area: $189
5-Bedrooms and 1Living Area: $219
6-Bedrooms and 1 Living Area: $249
You can add any of below extras:
Stain Treatment (Up to 5 average size Stains) ($60.00
Stairs up to 15 steps: $45
Extra Living Area: $50
Couch Cleaning (up to 5 seats): $150
Rug Cleaning (Up to 2MX3M): $60
Single Mattress Cleaning: $90
Double Mattress Cleaning: $150
Note: Extra services at this price are only available when you buy Carpet Cleaning service.
*25% extra for carpet cleaning needing extra effort.
**We prefer if space is vacant for carpet cleaning. We will move light furniture but bed, sofa and heavy furniture are customers responsibility.
***Parking (where not available) will be at the customer’s expense.
Keywords: steam and chem dry, natural carpet cleaners, dry carpet cleaners, steam clean carpet, carpets cleaners